We are very excited to announce the first Weightlifting Training Camp in Colombia.
It will be taking place in the city of Cartagena, located in the northern coast of Colombia in the Caribbean Region.
Our participants will have the opportunity to be coached by three of the best Colombian National Coaches. These coaches have led their athletes to national gold medals, as well as in international competitions such as the Pan American Games and the Olympic Games.
Training will be taking place Monday to Saturday, with a total of 11 sessions per week.
The goal of our training camps is to provide each athlete a personalized training program based on the experience, knowledge and technique of each participant.
In addition to the training, there will be multiple lectures throughout the 2 weeks, covering subjects on how to train before and after competitions, proper recovery periods, as well as the history of Colombia in the sport of weightlifting.
We will be also bringing some of the best national athletes, former and present. They will be staying with us for a couple of days to help coach and share their experiences as Colombia Weightlifters, during these sessions.
WEIGHTLIFTING TRAINING CAMP IN COLOMBIA
- 2 weekS of pure Colombian Weightlifting training
- 22 TRAINING sessions in total
- 3+ OF THE BEST NATIONAL Olympic WEIGHTLIFTING COACHES on site
- TRAIN WITH SOME OF THE BEST NATIONAL ATHLETES, FORMER AND PRESENT
- ACCOMMODATION (2 Double Beds per room)
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER (BUFFET STYLE)
- VISITS TO COCOLISO ISLAND, The Totumo Volcano, and local tours.
*Please note that the cost of the flight to Cartagena, Colombia is not included in the package fees.