We are very excited to announce our Second Weightlifting Training Camp in Colombia.
It will be taking place in the city of Armenia, one of the main centers of the national economy and of the Colombian Coffee growing axis.
Our participants will have the opportunity to be coached by Colombian National Coaches that have led athletes to national gold medals, as well as in international competitions such as the Pan American Games and the Olympic Games.
Training will be taking place Monday to Saturday, with a total of 11 sessions per week.
The goal of our training camps is to provide each athlete a personalized training program based on the experience, knowledge and technique of each participant.
In addition to the training, there will be multiple lectures throughout the 2 weeks, covering subjects on how to train before and after competitions, proper recovery periods, as well as the history of Colombia in the sport of weightlifting.
We will be also bringing some of the best national athletes, former and present. They will be staying with us for a couple of days to help coach and share their experiences as Colombia Weightlifters, during these sessions.
2019 COLOMBIAN WEIGHTLIFTING TRAINING CAMP
- 2 WEEKS OF PURE COLOMBIAN WEIGHTLIFTING
- 22 TRAINING sessions in total
- TRAIN WITH SOME OF THE BEST COLOMBIAN NATIONAL Olympic WEIGHTLIFTING COACHES on site
- TRAIN WITH SOME OF THE BEST NATIONAL ATHLETES, FORMER AND PRESENT
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER (BUFFET STYLE)
- VISITS TO SALENTO, VALLE DEL COCORA AND TERMALES DE SANTA ROSA DEL CABAL
*Please note that the cost of the flight to Armenia, Colombia is not included in the package fees.