We are very excited to announce our Third Colombian Weightlifting Training Camp.
It will be taking place in Colombian’s capital, Bogota.
Bogotá is Colombia’s sprawling, high-altitude capital. Home to popular museums including the Museo Botero, showcasing Fernando Botero's art, and the Museo del Oro, displaying pre-Columbian gold pieces
During the 2020 Colombian Weightlifting Camp, our participants will have the opportunity to be coached by Colombian National Coach Julio Cesar Gonzalez, one of the most well known coaches in Colombia, for having a long active history in the sport and leading athletes to national gold medals, as well as in international competitions such as the Pan American Games and the Olympic Games.
The goal of our training camps is to provide each international athlete the knowledge on the sport of Olympic Weightlifting, learning from the bests coaches in our country, as to invite athletes from around the world to visit and learn more about our beautiful Colombian Culture.
At the same time, TRAIN WEIGHTLIFTING strives to contribute Colombian low income regions and their athletes with donations, in order to support their dream of a better future through the sport of Olympic Weightlifting.
COLOMBIAN WEIGHTLIFTING TRAINING CAMP
February 23rd - March 7th , 2020
- 2 WEEKS OF PURE COLOMBIAN WEIGHTLIFTING
- TRAINING AND THEROY sessions
- TRAIN WITH SOME OF THE BEST COLOMBIAN NATIONAL Olympic WEIGHTLIFTING COACHES on site
- BECOME CERTIFIED BY OUR NATIONAL COLOMBIAN COACH: JULIO CESAR GONZALEZ BELTRAN
- TRAIN WITH SOME OF THE BEST NATIONAL ATHLETES, FORMER AND/or PRESENT
- BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNE
- LAUNDRY Services
- TOURISTIC activities in the city. LEARN ABOUT THE COLOMBIAN CULTURE, GASTRONOMY AND HISTORY.
- COLOMBIAN COFFEE, SOUVENIRS AND MUCH MORE
- PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF from AIRPORT *EL DORADO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
*Please note that the cost of the flight to Colombia is not included in the package fees.